By choosing options above you can fully outfit your axle for nearly anything you can throw at it. Here are the benefits to the Dana 60 WJ complete axle assembly.
- Ring and Pinion Dana 60- 9.75" vs JK44- 8.89, D44a- 8.5, D35- 7.6
- Huge Pinion Bearings, Carrier Bearings, and Spider Gears found in 1 ton axles
- Big Set 20 Axle Bearings rated for double the load rating of SET 10 found in JK 44, TJ 44, and the SET 9 axle bearings found in WJ D44a and D35 factory axles.
- 5x5 4340 Chromoly 35 Spline Shafts 1.5" Diameter- the ultimate upgrade shafts come standard
- Uses your stock Coil Spring Isolators to give you a smooth quiet factory ride and has incorporated bump stops
- The upper truss is 1/2 inch plate w/ additional lateral supports, threaded for upper link mount and uses lock nuts to insure it never comes loose.
- The Lower Control Arm Brackets are 1/4 Inch and will accept your factory Arms, or aftermarket, sway bar mounts and shock mounts are installed in factory locations with hardware included.
- All our production axles are welded in a solid mount jig to insure proper fitment
All these added features and still ABS compatible and E-brake compatible. Think you want to do a Clayton long arm Kit in the future, no problem our truss is designed perfectly to accept it, just purchase the standard axle kit and you can either weld on or bolt on the upper link mount bracket.
Looking for the ultimate on road and off-road capability; up fit it with an ARB, the strongest, fastest selectable locker on the market. Whether your towing or rock crawling or just tired of replacing spider gears and leaky axle seals, why upgrade to a marginally stronger axle when a bolt in competition axle is available.
All axles have a $200 Shipping and Handling fee (No Lift Gate Service) Lift gate service available for and additional $60. Of course you are always welcome to pick up your axle at our location at no charge in Raleigh, NC., or have us install it.
Before releasing this axle assembly we have taken the steps to efficiently manufacture them by stocking all associated parts and establishing effective smooth processes. As always you get the added confidence of the Nations best 5 year parts and labor warranty on all our re-manufactured units.
We know this is a big purchase so if you have questions feel free to phone us 919-672-2705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY!! Please see our FAQ article for the "OFFROAD ONLY" disclaimer.