ECGS WARRANTY POLICY
PARTS WARRANTY: All parts sold by ECGS carry the respective manufacturers warranty. ECGS will aid the customer in the warranty process. All warranties implied herein are for the original purchaser only!
CHROMOLY SHAFT KITS:
ECGS will warranty shafts from shaft kits sold by us directly, ECGS will cover one shaft due to u-joint failure only. If half circle clips are used or multiple ujoint failure occurs no warranty will be issued. Customer reserves right to send to respective manufacturer for consideration and ECGS will provide purchase documentation for the customer. All warranties must be returned to ECGS for consideration at the customers expense. ECGS will then process warranty and ship back free of charge. ECGS reserves the right to direct customer to manufacturer for warranty at any time. Purchase of Yukon super joints, Nitro 300m Joints, Ox joints or CTM ujoints give the shafts an unlimited lifetime warranty.
SINGLE & CUSTOM CHROMOLY SHAFTS:
ECGS WILL NOT cover shaft due to u-joint failure only. Customer reserves right to send to respective manufacturer for consideration and ECGS will provide purchase documentation for the customer. All warranties must be returned to ECGS for consideration at the customers expense. ECGS will then process warranty and ship back free of charge. ECGS reserves the right to direct customer to manufacturer for warranty at any time.
Broken custom axle shafts require a $75 re-splining fee. This includes Ford Super Duty (99-04) Shafts and Dodge CAD Delete Shafts!!
American shafts are not warrantied against u-joint failure unless Yukon or CTM joints are installed with full circle clips!
RING AND PINIONS:
ECGS will warranty all ring and pinions sold by us directly against manufacturer defects . Abuse is not covered, incorrect installation, improper gear oil, or improper gear break in is not covered. ECGS reserves the right to direct customer to manufacturer at any time if we feel warranty is unmerited.
ECGS will warranty units sold by us directly if they fall with in manufacturers time limits. ECGS reserves the right to direct the customer to the manufacturer.
NEW OR REBUILT DIFFERENTIAL WARRANTY:
Our NEW or RE-MANUFACTURED differential units carry a 5 year warranty on all new parts i.e. bearings, ring and pinion, shafts. This is a parts and labor warranty.
- Used shafts are not covered.
- Used Spider gears or case assemblies are not covered though we will provide good used replacement parts in the event of a failure.
- Factory Toyota Elockers are not covered if the Elocker carrier fails we will work with the customer to get a replacement unit but OEM part failure is out of our control.
- Axle housings, 3rd members, or brackets destroyed do to abuse: ECGS is not liable for damage caused by excessive use though we will work with the customer on a replacement unit.
- All aftermarket lockers and positractions carry the manufacturer’s warranty only.
- Used or Rebuilt positractions carry no warranty. In the event of a failure the customer will be required to ship the axle or differential to our location at their expense and we will repair and ship back free of charge.
- Lack of oil will not be covered under warranty or improper break in, abuse of components is not covered, if there is a ring and pinion failure due to excessive abuse we will replace free of charge but we will not reimburse the shipping cost to our facility.
- Warranty on 8", V6 & Elocker Toyota diffs is limited to 35 inch tires with a stock Toyota motor. Tire size over 35 inches will be warrantied at our discretion, if it is a set up error we will take care of it, regardless of tire size. But if your running 35's and up and beating it offroad we can only do so much.
- Any modifications made to the differential, housing, or 3rd member after leaving ECGS will void any expressed or implied warranty.