Dana 60 Locker: ARB Air Locker RD162 (4 SERIES/ 30 SPLINE)
arb dana 60 air locker, arb dana 60, arb, dana 60 air locker, rd21, arb rd21, dana 60, dana, 60, arb air locker, air locker, air, locker, 30 spline, 4.56 & up, gear, ratio, axle, differential, diff, locking, spline, posi-traction, rock, off-road, 4x4, gea
Dana 60 ARB® #RD162
Air Locker Features
The ARB Dana 60 air locker for your 30 spline axle for 4.56 & up gear ratios, can instantly lock differentials and allow you to tackle the toughest off-road terrain. The world's best traction aid, ARB Air Lockers keep you moving in all conditions.
Air Lockers from ARB are currently available in over 100 configurations to suit a wide range of off-road and 4x4 vehicles from around the world. Because the Dana 60 ARB® #RD162 air locker is only engaged when needed, it can be installed in BOTH the front and rear axles, with separate switches independently controlling the RD21 air locker from within the off-road truck or vehicle.
ARB® Air Lockers - Dana 60 Diff Locker Applications »
Please click on your specific Dana 60 differential application below to see the proper ARB air locker for your Dana 60 setup.
- ARB #RD163 - Dana 60 Air Locker - 30 spline axle - 4.10 & down gear ratio
- ARB #RD165 - Dana 60 Air Locker - 32 spline axle - 4.10 & down gear ratio
- ARB #RD167 - Dana 60 Air Locker - 35 spline axle - 4.10 & down gear ratio
- ARB #RD169 - Dana 60 Air Locker - 35 spline axle - 4.10 & down gear ratio, SF
- ARB #RD162 - Dana 60 Air Locker - 30 spline axle - 4.56 & up gear ratio
- ARB #RD164 - Dana 60 Air Locker - 32 spline axle - 4.56 & up gear ratio
- ARB #RD166 - Dana 60 Air Locker - 35 spline axle - 4.56 & up gear ratio
- ARB #RD168 - Dana 60 Air Locker - 35 spline axle - 4.56 & down gear ratio, SF
ARB® Air Locking Diffs For Competition/Off-Road/Rock Climbing »
Installation of the ARB RD162 air locker for your Dana 60 axle should be performed by a qualified differential technician, although no special tools or skills are required apart from those necessary for fitting a standard differential. When installed with an ARB air compressor (high putput or mini), the locker system is supplied as a complete kit which contains all of the parts necessary for proper installation, including industrial grade control switches, air lines and fittings. ARB offers two compressor models suitable for Air Locker operation (high output air compressor or mini air compressor). A dedicated air activation system is available which is extremely durable and compact. Alternatively a larger compressor can be specified, which is also perfect for inflating tires, air mattresses and a host of other applications where compressed air is required.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 38.0 lbs.