East Coast Gear Supply - OX Lockers
OX Lockers® for AMC 20, Dana 60, Dana 44, Dana 30, Dana 35, and Ford 8.8's. These OX diff lockers are arguably the strongest cable-actuated differential lockers made. Forged not Cast, right here in the USA. If you are looking for a selectable locker, OX Lockers are a reliable choice for your off-road or 4x4 truck or vehicle.
- All parts of the OX Locker™ are machined from solid bars and plates of steel.
- Shifter components are machined from solid steel and aluminum. No castings are in the OX Locker™
- Comes with a new ¼" solid steel, bullet proof differential cover with a 45° ramp for better approaching clearance and protection of all bottom bolts.
- No drilling needed on axle housing.
- Cable is rated for 365,000 cycles.
- Comes with drain plug for easy oil draining.
- Engage and disengage at any speed.
- One year limited warranty (through OX Brands).
- Available for the Dana 30,35,44,60,AMC 20, Ford 8.8 axles.
- OX is Made in America
- OX air locker actuator optional
Select a Sub-Category
OX Lockers Featured Products
More About OX Lockers
OX Differential Lockers Description
High-Tech aerospace engineering with no castings or stamped steel components. The OX Locker uses a single air-craft quality cable to engage from an open differential to a fully locked unit with a shift of a lever. Super high quality material built for a maximum durability. Less is more, no air lines to leak, no wires to short out.
The new OX Locker™ (Patent Pending) works off the simple mechanism of push/pull. It takes no electricity, no air, and no hassles! The best part is that it locks and unlocks for your driving needs. Unlock for highway driving and tight turns off road. Lock for tough terrain and rock crawling.
OX Locker® Features
Extra thick billet or forged differential cover. Built to withstand the rigors of offroad. Maintains a stable platform for proper shift fork action. Machined frontal ramp deflects rocks and minimizes damage. No need for extra differential skid plates.
OX Locker engagement is provided by using our super durable manual shifter assembly. Built using billet machined aluminum and steel components. Easy and sure shift action leaves no doubt when you are locked up. This will feed through our custom designed aerospace quality cable assembly. All this adds up to reliability, no leaks, no shorts.
Utilizes the proven four spider gear internals. Unique four pin design provides the most strength available of any locker available. This is coupled with an outer case made from 8620 gear steel forged and heat treated to make the OX case virtually indestructible. This design will also be found on the "c-clip" Dana 35 unit, making it the only four pin Dana 35 made!
Recently improved to feature a "back cut" gear tooth design. Taken from Porsche racing technology, this lock ring design was a proven solution to high load manual transmission issues. This shift ring is made to find engagement and hold on until you tell it to let go. Case hardened and through hardened to match the quality of the rest of the locker.