East Coast Gear Supply - ARB DIFF COVERS
A truly engineered diff cover, made of high tensile, solid nodular iron, and powder coated red. The ARB differential cover is seriously rock ready for the 4x4/off-road enthusiast looking to protect against expensive damage to their differential.
- Computer optimized cross brace design increases the structural rigidity of the whole axle
- Additional housing strength helps keep the ring & pinion gears meshing on the flat faces of the teeth greatly increasing ring & pinion life and overall maximum load strength
- Top quality, high power neodymium magnets are used in both the drain plug and the dipstick to collect metallic wear particles as the vehicle moves Magnet location in the end of the dipstick allows the oil to be checked for tell-tale signs of internal damage
- Prolonged carrier bearing life due to extra support to the bearing alignment
- Approach/departure angle optimized by angled exterior surfaces
- Unique dipstick/filler cap design allows differential oil level to be adjusted for customized high driveline angles
Browse ARB DIFF COVERS Products
More About ARB DIFF COVERS
Fabricated from high tensile solid nodular iron that is tougher and harder than solid carbon steel, the new ARB Differential Cover is the ideal piece of equipment to protect your Air Locker, ring and pinion set-up from the obstacle impacts of competition rock crawling and challenging off road trails.
ARB diff covers offer an incorporated, computer-optimized cross brace design adds over 900 foot-pounds of torsional rigidity to the entire axle assembly. The resulting increased flex strength in the housing encourages improved meshing of the ring and pinion gears and greater carrier bearing support for longer component life and overall load strength.
The low profile shape of the diff housing maximizes the running gear clearance around the unit and provides optimal approach and departure angles.
A unique combination dipstick and filler cap design allows for the differential oil levels to be adjusted for customized high driveline angles, and allows the user to check the oil for possible water contamination without having to drain the differential unit. Made from high quality rare earth magnets, both the dipstick and the drain plug are designed to collect any metal wear particles floating in the fluid.
Powder coated in red, CNC machined and then clear coated for a durable finish, the ARB Differential Cover is the perfect way to protect your ARB Air Locker/differential assembly.